Are you an experienced Vehicle Technician?
An outstanding, fast-paced workshop are seeking a new member to join their team. This is a remarkable opportunity for a Technician living with the Oxford area seeking a new opportunity.
Some more information on the role…
- Carrying out routine services, repairs, dealing with electrical and diagnostic faults and more technical issues as agreed by the customer
- Completing work within a designated time maintaining excellent productivity rates whilst adopting first time fix principles
- Delivering exceptional customer service whilst adhering to manufacturer guidelines
- Ensuring deadlines and targets are met regularly and upselling on hours sold within the workshop ton increase profitability
- Maintain excellent time management to ensure a quality of service to all customers
- Recording all work done, time taken and additionally work required on customer vehicles onto the in-house systems
- Using your specialist skills to advise clients on the more specific diagnostic work completed or required to be completed on their vehicles
- Assessing vehicles by test driving, prior to diagnosis and on completion of technical work
- Attend additional training course to improve knowledge and develop your skills further whilst ensuring you are up to date on any changes within the industry
- Make full use of specialist tools and equipment within the workshop whilst also ensuring all equipment is used in a careful and appropriate manner
- Ensuring the workshop is clean and tidy
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
- Adhering to all Health and Safety regulations and Quality Standards agreed within the company and dealership
What are we looking for in you?
A qualified City & Guilds Levels 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician with a minimum of three years post apprenticeship experience in a car dealership environment
- A self-motivated individual with the drive to progress further and achieve outstanding results
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Working efficiently and effectively to increase productivity rate
- The ability to always provide a high standard of service at any given time
- A Full UK Driving Licence
- You must be able to work Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays (additional benefits and extra for working on Saturdays - apply for disclosure on this)
What will you be rewarded with?
- A basic salary of £21,000 - £26,000 with an OTE up to £32,000
- Additional company benefits will be disclosed when you apply.
- Senior Technician
- Service Technician
- Master Technician
- Diagnostic technician
- dealership technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job