An extremely exclusive position has just become available for a top automotive group and prestigious brand in North West London. As a Motor Vehicle Technician, you will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your technical skills wile working on a within a sought-after brand.
- Completing the services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs in the workshop while making sure this is done to exceed customers satisfaction
- Maintaining the vehicle records by recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating on a daily basis with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the statue of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
What sort of candidate is my client seeking?
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm and 1 in 3 Saturday's 8:30am - 12:30pm
- Previous experience working within a main dealership
- NVQ Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
- Excellent team player
- Able to work confidently under pressure and without supervision
- The drive to learn and keep up to date with automotive knowledge
What will you receive if successful?
£29,000 basic with an achievable £39,000 OTE
Overtime paid on Saturday's
Company pension scheme
Staff discounts on products and servicesHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- senior technician
- maintenance technician
- motor vehicle technician
- master technician
- diagnostic technician
- commercial technician
- mobile technician
- vag technician