A prestige, state of the art dealership is looking for Technicians!
My client is searching for a committed, reliable yet experienced Technician to join their prestige, fast paced dealership in Newbury. This site also includes a 20 bay workshop!
As a Technician you will be required to have a good level of customer service as well as a passion for cars. The role will also include representing the brand to a very high standard within the dealership.
You will be required to have previous dealership experience and most importantly have excellent drive and a 'can do' attitude. The successful candidate will be working in a stable environment, with consistent training and development within a great team.
An insight into you daily responsibilities…
- Carrying out vehicle service repairs whilst ensuring all vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- Compliant of Health and Safety in the work place
- Managing your time efficiently to maximise productivity
- Completing repair orders within adequate timeframes
- Advising customers and colleagues accordingly
- Attend training to maintain full knowledge of your role
- Maintaining quality standards of the dealership policy and procedures
- On completion of technical work, test driving the vehicles
- Using the equipment to check all levels of quality of work
- Meeting targets and deadlines within the brand requirements
- Keeping all work areas tidy
What we are looking for in you?
A fully qualified City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician with a minimum of a year's experience within a car dealership environment
- The successful Technician will be familiar with experience within a prestige main dealership
- Good communication skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week at the following times -
Monday - Friday between 7am - 7pm and alternate Saturdays
What's on offer?
Competitive basic salary from £25,000 - £35,000 basic with an OTE depending on experience
(Please note any additional brand qualifications please make known as this could increase your earning potential)HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Service Technician
- Diagnostic technician
- dealership technician