As part of our on-going expansion we are looking to recruit fully Qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for an addition to our current team of Technicians. We are able to offer rewarding, challenging roles within a forward thinking, growing company.
This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic. You must be able to complete work to a high standard whilst being able to adhere to procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail. The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
For this role you need to be Fully Qualified, have a SOLID background within the workshop and have a good knowledge of Workshop procedures.
Hourly rate dependant on experience
Key Job Function
To carry out Mechanical rectification work to a high standards and in a timely and cost effective manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carrying out diagnostic repairs on Vehicles.
- Efficiently diagnose standard and complex faults and ensure underlying problems are resolved.
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Working to deadlines to ensure that work is completed on time.
The successful candidate MUST be a Qualified Technician with main dealer experience. You should also have/be:
- Must be Fully Qualified.
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- high attention to detail and quality of work
- Previous experience in the above duties is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job