Brief description of role:
We have a rare opportunity for someone to join our existing team.
We are looking for a conscientious fully experienced Motor Vehicle Technician.
MOT tester classes I, II & IV an advantage but not essential.
The successful applicant will be expected to be confident and proficient in all areas of the motor trade and be able to service and resolve issues on all makes and models of vehicles.
Our focus is on customer satisfaction as our number one goal, this ensures all of our servicing and repairs are at the highest level whilst maintaining a 'right first time' attitude.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Carry out service and repairs to motor vehicles.
- To work safely adhering to Company policy.
- To complete any work in an effective and efficient manner.
- To adopt a "right first time" attitude.
- To maintain a suitable level of relevant technical knowledge.
- To adhere to the DVSA standard ref MOT testing.
- To be able to confidently communicate with supervisor and customers.
- Full UK drivers license.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of the team
- Relevant recognised technical qualification. - NVQ Level 3
Hours : Mon - Thu - 8.00 - 18:00 Fri 8:00 - 17:00 Sat on a rota - 8:00 - 12.00