Calling all Technicians in the surrounding area of Manchester!! A Fantastic opportunity has become available that you will not want to miss.
My client, who prides themselves in delivering the highest standard of customer, is looking to recruit a knowledgeable Motor Vehicle Technician to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will have a stable background of servicing and diagnosing faults and will be able to demonstrate a high level of excellent customer service.
In this role you will be…
- Attending to and completing a high level of routine services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs
- Performing maintenance and repair works (gearbox, clutch repairs and replacements)
- Maintaining vehicle records by accurately recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians within the workshop
- Making sure to deliver a high standard of customer service and always exceed customers' expectations
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Ensuring there is effective use of tools and equipment
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the status of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
- Continuously building your technical knowledge
Who is my client looking for?
- A fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- MOT Licence is desirable
- Previous main dealership is preferred but an individual from an independent background will also be considered
- Full UK Driving licence
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work effectively without supervision and also in a team
- Good automotive knowledge and the drive to develop your skills further
- The ability to work to deadlines and in a high-pressured environment
What is on offer if you are successful?
Basic salary ranging from £25,000 - £34,000 with an OTE of £27,000 - £37,000
22 day's annual leave
Company pension scheme
45-hour week with 1 in 3 Saturday AM's
Overtime availableHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- senior technician
- motor vehicle technician
- master technician
- diagnostic technician
- commercial technician
- mobile technician
- vag technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job