Calling all Technicians for a Prestige brand in the automotive industry!
My client on the hunt for a determined yet experienced Technician to join their prestige, fast paced dealership in Ipswich.
Not only will you be required to have a good level of customer service, you will also be reliable and punctual whilst representing the brand to a very high standard within the dealership.
Consistent training and development will be provided to all employees.
Sounds enticing so far doesn't it?
Take a look at the duties entailed within this position…
You will be:
- Ensuring all vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified whilst carrying out service repairs
- Maximising productivity by managing time efficiently
- Accordingly advising all colleagues and customers
- Test driving the vehicles on completion of Technical work
- Checking all levels of quality of work using the equipment
- Following all dealership policy and procedures whilst maintaining quality standards
- Attend training to maintain full knowledge of your role
- Meeting targets and deadlines within the brand requirements
- Completing repair orders within adequate timeframes
- Being compliant of Health and Safety in the work place
- Keeping all work areas tidy
What are we looking for in you?
- A qualified City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician with a minimum of a year's experience within a car dealership environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- You will be required to work 40 hours per week at the following times -
Monday - Friday between 7am -7pm and 1 in 3 Saturdays
What will you be rewarded with?
Competitive basic salary from £22,000 -£25,000 basic with an OTE over £28,000 depending on experience
Please note: additional brand qualifications will allow for salary negotiations!HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job