Ipswich, Suffolk (Commutable from: Colchester, Stowmarket, Melton, Claydon, Copdock)
£27'000 - £32'000 + Training, Development, Progression, Overtime, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Exciting opportunity on offer for a someone looking to join a market leading company, who are known to train and develop their staff into becoming master technicians.
Do you have either Level 2 or Level 3 Motor Vehicle Tech? Do you want to join a business that will offer you continuous training and development?
Established over 25 years ago this growing company are a leading dealership, also specialising in Servicing and Body shop repairs. Due to ongoing growth and expansion they now require an additional technician, to join their body shop and repair team.
In this role you will be trained and developed into a master technician, carrying out specific manufactures training. You will be responsible for general repairs and maintenance to cars and commercial vehicles, you will carry out MOT's and servicing. You will also be involved in gearbox and clutch replacements.
The ideal candidate will be level 2/3 qualified with at least 1 years' experience within a body shop or repair centre.
* Motor Vehicle Technician
* Full training to becoming a master technician
* Full Manufactures training
* MOT's, Servicing, Clutches and Gearbox repairs
* £27'000 - £32'000 + Training, Development, Progression, Overtime, Bonus and Excellent Benefits
* Qualified Level 2 or 3 City and Guilds - Motor Vehicle
* Has experience within a body shop or repairs centre.
* Wants to be trained and developed into a master technician.
* Wants to receive specific manufactures training.
Key Words: Trainee Motor Vehicle Technician, Motor Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Technician, Master Technician, Vehicle Technician, Mechanical, MOT, Servicing, Brakes, Clutches, Gearbox, Repairs, Panel Beater, Ipswich, Colchester, Stowmarket, Melton, Claydon, Copdock, Suffolk
- Vehicle Technician
- Motor Vehicle Technician
- Panel Beater
- Master Technician
- Vehicle Tech