Are you an experienced Technician within the automotive industry?
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience?
If you answered YES to both of these questions then I have the perfect position for you…
An outstanding company are seeking to employ an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join their fast-paced workshop at their dealership in High Wycombe.
This however, is not your average role where extensive experience within a main dealership or specific brand experience is required. In fact, my client is seeking the successful candidate to most importantly possess experience using diagnostic equipment, recognising faults and repairing and servicing vehicles accordingly.
This company have developed and have increased the earning potential for Technicians.
In addition, they provide outstanding support for you to attain additional qualifications that will only increase your earning potential further.
Why not consider this role?
Take a look at the responsibilities below…
- Carrying out routine services and repairs of customer vehicles entering the workshop
- Diagnosing any faults using the diagnostic equipment efficiently and effectively
- Dealing with electrical faults and more technical issues
- Delivering exceptional customer service whilst adhering to manufacturer guidelines, ensuring first time fix is achieved
- Ensuring deadlines and targets are met regularly to maximise productivity rates
- Maintaining high productivity rates ensuring maximum profitability for the company through the hours sold, which will in return be reflected into your monthly salary packet
- Maintain excellent time management to ensure a quality of service to all customers
- Working within a large team of technicians and reporting directly to the Workshop Controller
- Assessing vehicles by test driving, prior to diagnosis and on completion of technical work
What are we looking for in you?
- A qualified City & Guilds Levels 1, 2 & 3 or equivalent NVQ Motor Vehicle Technician
- A self-motivated individual with the drive to progress further and achieve outstanding results
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Working efficiently and effectively to increase productivity rate
- The ability to always provide a high standard of service at any given time
- Experience using diagnostic equipment is necessary
- A Full UK Driving Licence
Sounds great so far doesn't it?
Take a look at what you will be rewarded with…
An improved salary structure of £26,000 - £31,000 basic with an outstanding OTE up to £46,000 (assessed through productivity).
For those who have specific brand accreditations, should contact me directly to be informed of the significantly higher salary information.
Additional company benefits will be provided, including the full support in attaining further knowledge through courses and qualifications.
Apply NOW!HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Service Technician
- Diagnostic technician
- dealership technician