Are you looking for a new position where your earning potentials are uncapped and you will receive fantastic benefits?
A rare opportunity has just opened for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician to join a state of the art dealership based in the historic town of Guildford. This is a very exciting time to join this brand and group so don't miss out, apply today!!
What you will be responsible for?
- Completing the services, diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs in the workshop while making sure this is done to exceed customers satisfaction
- Maintaining the vehicle records by recording services and repairs that have been carried out by yourself and other Technicians
- Communicating effectively with customers and updating them with any problems or delays that could be involved in the repair to their vehicle
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
- Co-operating on a daily basis with the Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors in regards to the statue of work happening in the workshop
- Upholding excellent relationships with customers and work colleagues
- Undertaking any work requested by the Workshop Manager/Service Manager
- Obeying with all company Health and Safety policies and standards
Who is my client looking for?
- A NVQ Level 3 Technician is required for this role
- Main dealership and independent garage experience will be considered
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- The ability to work consistently in a high-pressured environment
- Strong communication skills and work ethic
- Able to work effectively within a team and individually without supervision
What will you receive if successful?
A basic salary ranging from £22,500 to £39,000 is on offer which includes an OTE from £25,000 - £42,000
You will be working a 40-hour week with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
Vehicle purchase discountHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- senior technician
- motor vehicle technician
- master technician
- diagnostic technician
- commercial technician
- mobile technician
- vag technician