A dealership based in the heart of Bury is looking to take on an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician with a can-do attitude. This role will allow you to develop your technical knowledge and experience by diagnosing faults and servicing and repairing vehicles on a daily basis. This fantastic dealership group is offering an outstanding salary package, brand training as well as many other benefits.
- You will be responsible for carrying out diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs and make sure this is done a timely manner, as well as providing services to vehicles
- Liaise effectively with the Workshop controller and Service manager to do with all work going ahead in the workshop
- Communicating in a professional manner with customers about the problems with their vehicles and update them on any delays that could be involved
- Take part in leading the rest of the technicians within the workshop.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies
What we are looking for
- A fully qualified technician with NVQ Level's 1, 2 and 3
- Dealership experience is ideal
- Full driving licence
- An excellent team player
- The ability to communicate professionally with colleagues and customers
What's on offer?
Achievable bonus scheme
Company pension scheme
Full brand trainingHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- senior technician
- motor vehicle technician
- master technician
- service technician
- diagnostic technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job