Our client currently requires an additional qualified Technician to join an experienced team at an exciting time in this leading popular brand.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a highly successful franchise dealer group with benefits such as an industry-leading basic salary, a superb remuneration package and a company ethos that is second to none.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the motor trade, hold a full driving licence and will be required to diagnose, repair and service a range of prestige vehicles in accordance with the company and franchise work specifications, ensuring each customer receives excellent customer service.
As an Automotive Technician working with this dealership your key objectives will be:
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach, ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified
- Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment and road testing vehicles after work has been carried out
- Liaise with Service Advisor
- Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools
- Work with other workshop and colleagues to provide excellent customer service and share best practice when appropriate
- City & Guilds, NVQ or B-Tech qualifications and a minimum of 2 years experience.Full driving licence applicable
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Good basic salary with target-related bonus
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent)
- Full support and training to achieve ambitions
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive pension plan
Applicants will be reliable, trustworthy, with the ability to assess situations and meet deadlines. A full driving licence is essential.
If you are enthusiastic and want to work as part of a team keen to succeed please send us your details.
- Motor Vehicle Technician Mechanic Repair Diagnostics