Are you an experienced automotive Technician looking to further enhance your career? Our Client is a franchised car dealership based in Aldershot, Hampshire; they have an immediate opportunity for an ambitious Motor Vehicle Technician to join their team.
- Perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer's standards
- Advise Workshop Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
- Maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturers' and reading technical bulletins as required
- Discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested.
- Carry out any other duties as needed
Who we're looking for
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 qualified or equivalent.
- Previous diagnostic experience.
- Previous experience within a mains dealer is desirable although not essential.
- Master Technician accreditation or equivalent.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures
What's on offer
- Base salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum with an OTE of £35,000 and addition benefits.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
- Technical Support
- Motor Vehicle Technician
- Technical Specialist