Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a Motor Vehicle Lecturer to join a dynamic department within a well-established, forward thinking College in Bradford.
The role is an ongoing position, starting in ASAP. The College is flexible on hours so this role could be either part time or full time.
The successful Lecturer will:
- Have a proven track record of a similar background.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management.
- Provide relevant references.
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration.
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people.
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks.
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.
- Motor Vehicle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'