rthirteen recruitment are supporting an Ofsted Outstanding graded, innovative and successful training provider in their search for an experienced Motor Vehicle Assessor (Paint & Body Shop) to cover centres in the Norfolk.
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will have you supporting young people with a variety of educational needs. You will be responsible for advising, training and preparing them for adult working life, utilising the company ethos of learning, achievement, safeguarding and equal opportunities. Working both at centres and work based learning, you will assess progress and achievement, ensuring all learners are meeting the targets.
This is brilliant opportunity to work with an organisation who have been commended for their innovative approach to educating young people outside of mainstream education.
Duties to include:
- Visiting learner’s places of work to train them and assess their progress on a 1-2-1 basis, utilising national occupational standard and evidence requirements set by governing bodies.
- Conduct regular training, assessments and reviews in line with company requirements.
- Provide direction to learners about job opportunities and assist them in their decision.
- Provide group training to small groups of learners.
- Assist in the development of new and engaging approaches to learning.
- Maintain an accurate record of learner documents, using these to record all progress and achievement.
- Ensure all programmes have English, Maths and ICT training embedded within them.
- Provide support to make sure learners are achieving their goals and identifying any issues preventing progress.
- Engaging in regular meetings to provide updates on all learners and designate a plan of action for the following week
You will have/be:
- An Assessor Qualification either TAQA/A1/D32/33.
- Teaching qualification PTTLS or equivalent.
- Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Body Repair & Paint.
- Proven experience working within the motor trade.
- Knowledge and experience of the Apprenticeship Framework, including Functional Skills.
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle, as this role requires travel.
- Flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Strong communication skills, coupled with ability to tailor approach to suit individual needs.
- Understanding of Ofsted standards and procedures.
This is a full time permanent role covering centres in the Norfolk. Offered salary of £26,000 - £28,000 with regular performance reviews. A competitive benefits package is offered including; 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, pension and mileage expensed at £0.35p per mile.
**You will be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check for this position**
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Prowse - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.
- Motor Vehicle
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'