Automotive Workshop Controller
Basic up to £24,000 + £4,000 OTE
Monday to Friday, and 1 in 4 Saturdays
My Client, a Main Car Dealer in Nottingham is looking for an experienced Workshop Controller to join its expanding business today!
This business wants somebody who is experienced, extremely organised and looking for the right role within a company that treats each employee like a member of the family. Management have all been with this company for an extremely long time so support is never far away.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Allocating work to Technicians
- Monitor Progress of repairs and service and communicate to service advisor of any delays
- Check capacity in the bodyshop based on any additional work requirements
- Ensure that quality checks are carried out to brand guidelines
- Monitor and give feedback on operatives quality and efficiency
To be considered for the role, you must have experience of Workshop Controller.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.