Experienced Technician Required For Main Dealer in the Dorchester area
Salary DOE + Bonuses
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
Our client, a busy main dealer in the Dorchester area is looking for a qualified and experienced Technician to join their team.
As a Technician you will need to achieve the highest standards in customer service through delivery of an exceptional technical performance which is always right first time whilst working on our customers and our own vehicles.
To be a success in this role, you will possess
• The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment;
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards;
• Great team player and communication skills;
• Full Driving Licence;
• Main Dealer experience preferable but not essential;
• Experience in the Brand would be an advantage;
• VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential;
• Time served or hold NVQ qualifications to Level 3.
Apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference PRS19644
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Bodyshop | Prestige | Technician | Mechanic | Tools | Diagnostics | Jobs | Dorset |
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'