Motor Trade Underwriter
£30,000 to £35,000
Our client, a leading insurer based in Kent, is currently looking for a Motor Trade Underwriter to join their busy commercial underwriting team.
The purpose of the role is to contribute to and assist the Existing Business team in order to achieve targeted retention and rate strength, developing and maintaining excellent broker relationships in the process.
- Take calls, provide mid-term adjustments, underwrite renewals, underwrite schemes and deal with new business referrals.
- Issue documentation accurately and in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- Actively contribute to the growth and retention targets of the department.
- Understand the impact of claims & risk management on the performance of a risk, demonstrating an ability to underwrite and taking these factors into account.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with both colleagues and brokers.
- Maintain an excellent working knowledge of the products, procedures and Management Information.
- Experience of Motor Trading Underwriting is essential.
- Experience of Motor Fleet, Commercial Combined and Property Owners is desirable
- Candidates must be Cert CII qualified as a minimum. Dip CII, or progress towards this, is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external parties.
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our official website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Keywords: Motor Trade; Underwriter; Commercial Underwriting; Insurance Underwriting; Underwriting Jobs in Kent
- Motor Fleet
- Commercial Combined
- Motor Trade
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'