Automotive Service Advisor required in Gatwick.
OTE up to £28,000 (depending on experience)
You will receive 29 days holiday (including Bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 3 years service
Our client, a volume main car dealership in Gatwick, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy Aftersales team.
As part of our clients main car dealership aftersales team you will be responsible for:
- meeting and greeting customers coming into the service department
- booking in vehicles, arranging alternative transport as and when required
- workshop loading
- liaising with the workshop and customer
- providing quotations
- advising the customer on any repair issues and costs, gaining authority for any additional work
- promoting additional work, services and warranties
- ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed
- invoicing, arranging and taking payment
Full Development training will be provided by this company. A minimum of 2 years experience in a Service Advisor role is essential.
To apply for this vacancy please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting PRS15197.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application. However if you have Automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Automotive | Motor Trade | Jobs | Surrey | Dealership | Service & Aftersales | Service Advisor | Senior Service Advisor | Service Reception | Aftersales Advisor | Car | Service Team Manager | STM | Aftersales Consultant | Franchise | Main Dealer | Dealership | Gatwick