Panel Beater Required in Erith
Basic Salary Dependent on Experience + Bonus (Circa £40k OTE DOE)
Progress Recruitment Solutions, an automotive recruitment specialist, currently have a vacancy for an experienced Panel Beater in Erith, Kent.
The role involves:
- removing and repairing damaged panels
- checking new panels for damage
- using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete job cards, log books etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
Candidates will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent (City and Guilds, IMI)
ATA Accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
To apply or for further details please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS15773
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | MET Technician | Customer Service | Smart Repairer | Erith | Kent | Panel Technician | Panel Beater | Bodyshop Operative | Bodyshop Technician |