Package Dependent on Experience (Competitive basic plus Bonuses)
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Panel Beater to join our client's successful Accident Repair Centre (ARC) in Liverpool.
The role involves:
- Removing and repairing damaged panels
- Checking new panels for damage
- Using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete job cards, log books etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
Candidates will ideally be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent (City and Guilds, IMI) although applications for time served Panel Beaters are also welcome. The successful candidate will have experience with a range of equipment, including MIG welders, spot welders and orbital sanders, body jigs and vehicle body measurement systems.
ATA Accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
To apply or for further details please submit your up to date CV quoting Job reference PRS15623
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Bodyshop | Car | Dealership | Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Accident Repair | Panel Beater