Panel Beater - Edinburgh
Salary Dependent on Experience circa £12 - £15 per hour
Our Client is looking to hire an experienced Panel Beater to join their Busy Bodyshop.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified within the Bodyshop and will have at least 2 years experience Panel Beating. Although not a necessity, an ATA Accreditation would be highly beneficial to the successful applicant.
The role involves:
- removing and repairing damaged panels
- checking new panels for damage
- using specialist equipment to pull and measure vehicle chassis
- Accurately update and complete job cards, log books etc.
- General housekeeping duties to ensure a safe and tidy workshop
- Road testing vehicles as and when required to ensure a high quality of repair
A full UK driving licence is essential for this position.
To apply or for further details please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS15323
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | MET Technician | Dealership | Panel Beater | Bodyshop | Smart Repairer | Edinburgh
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job