Motor Trade Outbound Telephone Executive
Outbound Telephone Executive
Required in Reading
£20,000 Basic, OTE £22,000
We are looking to recruit an experienced Outbound Telephone Executive for our client, a busy main dealer.
* Responding to incoming telephone enquiries, the objective is to sell personal vehicle registration numbers.
* To maximise sales by the effective handling of customer enquiries using positive listening, questioning, influencing and negotiating techniques to best match customers requirements.
* To ensure all incoming telephone enquiries are handled in a timely and professional manner to meet / exceed targets for levels of productivity and performance in the call centre.
* To develop a thorough understanding of our rules, services and processes along with a clear knowledge of the Intranet sales system.
* To be a team player who uses initiative and actively contributes, participates, communicates and competes in the team environment.
You will need to be self-motivated, target driven and a great communicator. A passion for delivering customer service with a view to future business is essential for this particular role.
If you are confident you can come in and hit the ground running, we would like to hear from you and talk you through this exciting opportunity.
Need a positive, target driven attitude to the role
Be a team player with the attitude that departmental targets are as important as personal goals
Be able to demonstrate a stable career history and sales progression within a call centre environment
Ideally be able to provide evidence of target achievement
For more information on this Outbound Telephone Executive vacancy in Reading Berkshire please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job reference PRS19646
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Registration Plates | Call Centre | Sales | Customer Service | Sales Executive | Sales Advisor | Sales Assistant | Sales Negotiator | Reading | Berkshire |
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'