HGV (Heavy Commercials) Technician required in Hertfordshire
Salary: £15-£16 Per Hour depending on experience
4 days per week
Mon-Thurs 6am-6pm, Tues-Fri 6am-6pm
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced HGV (Heavy Commercials) Technician / Mechanic for a Commercial Garage in the Hertfordshire area.
You should have experience carrying out servicing and repairs to HGV vehicles to a high standard, and should work well as part of a team, contributing to team targets to maximise efficiency whilst taking care with quality workmanship in order to promote excellent customer service.
Key Aspects of the Role;
- Take instruction from Chargehands, and carry out work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Diligently complete inspection sheets and job cards to the highest standard.
- Liaise with Parts Department as required.
- Ensure vehicles in yard are secure, with keys returned to Reception, and yard is locked up when finishing late shift.
- Ensure housekeeping is of highest order.
- Report back on any additional work required above that instructed that may need authority from Customer or Manufacturer.
- Develop Best Practice in all service operations and deliver consistently.
- Create and deliver a customer led culture in the service department.
- Ensure all Company, Franchise, Health & Safety and Environmental, ISO policies and standards are adhered to within the service department, and branch as a whole.
- Contribute to the effective development of the branch as a whole.
- To deliver world class levels of customer service – Right first time and on time.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager agree, monitor and achieve Colleague & Customer satisfaction goals, Workshop sales and gross profit margins, including labour, sub-let, and consumables, and Performance standards and KPI’s in the service department.
An HGV License is essential for the role.
To apply please contact Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS20109
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have experience within the automotive or logistics industry we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Service & Aftersales | Main Dealer | Heavy Commercial Vehicles | Light Commercial Vehicles | Truck & Van | Commercial Vehicles | Technician | Mechanic | Shift Technician | Maintenance Technician | Jobs | Hertfordshire | Hemel Hempstead | LGV | HGV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'