Motor Trade Dealership Accountant
Dealership Accountant Required for Prestige Main Dealership in Birmingham!
37.5 Hours a week / competitive salary package
My client, a Prestige Main Dealership in Birmingham, are looking for a Dealership Accountant of the highest calibre to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful brand, prestige brand.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the smooth running of the accounts & sales administration function and a key aspect of the role is the delivery of timely and accurate management accounts.
- You will maintain and develop controls to maximise returns and cash flow and utilise your financial and management experience to ensure the effective running of the dealership.
- To control integrity of the financial and non-financial KPI reporting for the site.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good accounting background evidenced by work history and qualification, ideally AAT, ACCA, CIMA qualified or any other recognised financial qualification preferred.
- Balance sheet experience with basic VAT/tax and financial control knowledge.
- People management skills particularly in terms of achievement through teams and including development of self & others.
- Ability to plan and organise, working to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills
- A good working knowledge of Kerridge accountancy software would be an advantage.
Apply with your full CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting reference PRS18743
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Accounts & Administration | Accountant | Birmingham | West Midlands
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'