NC Associates are looking to recruit a Motor Trade Accountant for a dealership based in Merseyside. We are looking for someone able to deal with peaks and troughs in the workload and able to hit the ground running to support at this level.
Your key responsibilities:
- Producing internal month end accounts
- Accurate preparation of monthly payroll
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Ensuring that the Accrual & Prepayment balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Credit Control
What do we need from you?
- Part-Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Automotive industry background
- Kerridge knowledge and intermediate Excel skills
- Car owner as travel will be involved with the role
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please apply ASAP, you will also automatically be considered for other similar opportunities in the area - please call 0151-559-3560 to learn more on opportunities similar to this.
** Please note: due to the high number of applicants applying for this role, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application being submitted- please consider your self unsuccessful for this position. Thank you for your understanding.