North West London
Motor Trade Service Administrator MOTOR TRADE & KERRIDGE EXPEREINCE ESSENTIAL coupled with working knowledge of Kerridge- working Monday-Friday 8am-6pm for my client is a highly successful Prestigious Motor Car Dealership in the North West London area. Due to an increase of work my client is now seeking to recruit an experience Motor Trade Service Administrator with MOTOR TRADE & KERRIDGE EXPEREINCE ESSENTIAL to start with them as soon as possible to join their friendly professional team. The main function for this role as a Vehicle Service Administrator is to ensure all paperwork connected to the service invoicing of a vehicle is dealt with in an accurate and timely manner. Liaise with the Workshop Manager over any discrepancies with technicians' write up's etc.
Continuously reviewing and improving service processes and systems to deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction whilst maximising profitability
Motor Trade Service Administrator-my client would love someone with Car Main Dealership experience. To be successful you will be an enthusiastic team player, able to pick up routine tasks as well having a flexible approach to the various office/admin duties of the role. This position requires a methodical individual who has the confidence to deal with both managers of the department and external suppliers. Initially the job role will involve invoicing, raising jobs and sub-contractor orders, filing etc.,
Motor Trade Service Administrator
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for processing job cards, checking information and converting them into invoices and ensuring that all data is correct
- Dealing with queries and also chasing the odd outstanding invoice
- The ideal applicant must have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- A min of 2 years’ experience within a dealership be it commercial or passenger
- Good working knowledge of Kerridge / ADP
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business as a Service Administrator. In return for your success you will be rewarded with an excellent salary. You don’t want to miss out on this excellent Service Administrator position so send your CV without delay.
- You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
Email: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- You must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a dealership be it commercial or passenger
- You must have excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- You must have a good working knowledge of Kerridge / ADP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job