Motor Repair Network Improvement Manager
Our Client specialises in the provision of claims management and loss adjusting services. Their people are as diverse as their products and services and as varied as their clients. They believe that individuals from different backgrounds encourage a challenging team environment, a creative approach to problem solving and an interesting working environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join their highly successful Motor Claims Management team as a Motor Repair Network Improvement Manager. The role is key to delivering future development plans and rapid growth aspirations. Already a highly motivated and driven supply chain professional, you will have experience of maximising supplier performance and seeking improvements to the end to end process.
You will be responsible for the development of the repair network, managing supplier matrices, seeking out opportunities for growth and ensuring we are capitalising on all potential revenue streams. In addition, you will be charged with setting up new contracts to complement new business wins.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a repair network to include quality of work, speed of turnaround
- Put in place a performance matrix for the network to create a ranking system - rewarding the best performing with increased work
- Liaise with suppliers to increase their volumes, seeking out any opportunities that they may come across.
- Maximise returns through setting up contractual arrangements for additional income streams - Non-fault hire (NFH), paint rebates, parts rebates
- Evaluating their clients current supply chain and producing documents to evidence service failings and putting in place recommendations for improvements
- Monitoring engineering volumes and ensuring cover is in place as and when annual leave arises.
- Management and production of weekly/monthly MI for all clients so that the account management function has all available information
- Sourcing and procuring, with procurement, new repair agents, suppliers on both the accident management and any new services that come on board.
- Working in conjunction with the Claims handlers to evaluate service slippage.
- Conduct site audits on their top 10% volume repair agents
- Organise and own a 5% Post repair inspection regime to demonstrate body shop compliance
- Arrange half yearly up skill sessions for the motor team, updating them on any changes within the network/repair methodology
- Be available to support both new business and account management with review meetings as and when required
- Fleet Management
- General Insurance
- Accident Management
- Motor Fleet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"