Our client our leading claims specialist based in East Manchester. They are looking for someone to join their fantastic motor liability team. The successful candidate would be responsible for undertaking telephone based interviews with insured drivers and witnesses, to assist in determining liability and indemnity.
What you will need:-
Applicants must therefore have good motor liability knowledge and ideally have completed a minimum of 3 years motor claims handling experience with an insurer or similar organisation.
- Experience handling motor claims from cradle to grave
- Experience in making investigations and decisions on liability / negotiating settlement
Key attributes include:-
- Excellent communication skills - both written and oral. Previous report writing experience would be an advantage
- Good Telephone Manner
- Good Keyboard Skills, with ability to record information accurately
- Being well organised and able to work to strict deadlines;
- Able to work well as part of a team and with limited supervision
- Previous interviewing experience would be an advantage, although full investigative training, including cognitive interview techniques, will be provided to the successful candidate.
This is a full time position, subject to a 6 month probationary period, working 37.5 hrs per week, with the hours of work being 9am - 5.30pm but with a requirement to work one evening per week until 7pm (late start on this day so that 7.5 hrs is still worked).
The successful candidate will be offered many fantastic benefits and a role within an industry leading claims specialist which can offer superb career progression.
- Claims Handling