Long established motor insurance organisation based in Basildon, Essex are seeking and experienced Motor Claims Total Loss Technician to pro-actively manage Total Loss, Fire, and Theft claims through to payment.
• Provide excellent claims handling service with minimal leakage, in accordance with company procedures and service standards.
• Ensure that claim reserves, payments and Large Movement Reports are calculated correctly and in accordance with company procedures and service standards.
• To continuously drive improvement in the service delivery to clients
• Investigate and resolve claims in a professional timely and pro-active manner.
• Ensure customer claims are settled in the quickest possible timescales, while ensuring all legal and market obligations are fully adhered to.
• Manage and exceed customer expectations and prioritise work to resolve any disputes that may arise in the settlement of a claim.
• To continually adhere to client specific protocols and best practice
• To work closely with colleagues within the company to deliver consistently high levels of service
• To support the company’s values and policies in a professional manner
• To create accurate Claims Management System records
• Identify own training needs and to request appropriate training to meet own performance targets
• To ensure quality, service standards and productivity levels are maintained to a high standard
• To be supportive of change within the claims handling teams
• To develop client contacts and an understanding of the client culture
• Where appropriate, attend in house and client review meetings
• To assist with both internal & external auditing
• To undertake projects and to be able to deliver within agreed timescales
• To actively create a supportive and respectful working environment
Personal specification, Skill required, Technical Excellence
• Delivers technically accurate and appropriate advice to clients, colleagues and others
• Advise clients accurately and produces high quality work
• Adheres to guidelines and procedures
• Produces work showing an understanding of relevant facts and research
• Demonstrates competence in own area of expertise
• Applies knowledge, skills or experience to solve any problems that may arise
• All day to day work completed within agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
Client Service Excellence and Relationship Management
• Demonstrates understanding of client needs/expectations
• Effective prioritises and adheres to client deadlines
• Meets client protocols
• Responds to changing client requirements
• Goes the extra mile for the client
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with client and keep them up-to-date
Salary £16,000 - £19,000 per annum dependent on skills.
ENS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job