Motor Insurance Fraud Investigator (Triage)
As a Motor Fraud investigator you will resolve a caseload of suspected fraudulent claims in order to achieve a speedy and cost efficient conclusion, including the recovery of paid away claims. Resulting in minimal financial loss to the company. To assess fraud referrals from multiple sources including automated detection systems, intelligence alerts and escalated claims from various claim teams.
- First level complaint handling
- Quality check review of Developing and Core colleagues
- Interpret output from SIRA fraud detection system
- Delivery of fraud training packages with support from Experts
- Review intelligence alerts escalated from Financial Crime Insight.
- Review SAS/MI reports generated within the business of potential high risk claims.
- Interpret output from SIRA fraud detection system and other automated detection systems (Precision/ADA)
- Assess level of concern regarding suspect claims and return or retain for investigation by the Special Investigations Unit.
- Conduct desktop investigations into potentially suspect claims which are to be investigated by the Special Investigations Unit.
- Proven claims handling experience in a personal lines environment
- Working knowledge of the internet and Insurance/Financial service databases
- Working knowledge of legal aspect of asset recovery
- Working knowledge of cognitive/conversation management or completion of certificate in Advanced Validation Solutions
- Good communication, organisational and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of team.
- An intermediate level of computer literacy
- Good understanding of the Data Protection Act 1998 - specifically Section 29 and Section 35
- The ability to identify links and patterns emerging of claims involving specific companies/people
- Personal traits include attention to detail, determination and information gathering.
Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm 37.5 Hours per week
Full Time permanet
Manchester City Centre Location
Salary £22-£25,000pa DOE
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays), rising with length of service
- Festive Bonus
- Up to 5% annual bonus, part of profit share scheme
- Refer a friend scheme, up to £1,000
- Employee discounts on esure products
- Opportunities for career progression
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'