Do you want to work for the award winning Insurer of the year? We have recently won The insurer game changer of the year along with the insurer of the year and are looking for our next generation pioneers to join the success.
Policy Expert are also proud to have been awarded and recognised in our industry as an inspirational company who are pioneers and shaping the market for today and tomorrow. We've made the @LSEGplc list of '1000 companies to inspire Britain'! Find us under our QMetric brand #1000companies
Policy Expert is one of the fastest growing Home Insurance providers in the UK. Since launching in May 2011, we have been rapidly expanding and now have a headcount of over 170 experts across three sites.
We have a busy contact centre based in Central Milton Keynes which is full of dedicated, positive people who enjoy an environment focussed on teamwork and fun.
Our London office is where the behind the scenes magic happens, and is home to all the developers and support staff who help make Policy Expert run smoothly.
Who are you?
You will be a highly motivated individual who has the ability and determination to consistently over achieve on targets set. An effective communicator, you will have a proven track-record of combining strong product knowledge with excellent negotiation skills to identify and convert sales opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
The primary focus of this role will be to support customers in their request to obtain quotations and policies for various insurance products, championing the Policy Expert brand through both inbound and outbound calls, online communication providing a top-level service to all Policy Expert customers.
- Handle high volumes of calls and leads relating to new business leads, ensuring a smooth, compliant process is followed regarding payment of premiums and issue of documentation and that existing information held is accurate
- Identifying customer's needs to provide product information, ensuring you retain the existing business.
- Liaise with external Third Parties representing Policy Expert in a professional and effective service
- Respond to and follow up sales and/ or service enquiries using appropriate methods of communication.
- Utilising skills learnt in training, close sales using a consultative and confident approach whilst regularly achieving sales, service and productivity targets.
- Ensure workloads are completed and delivered by required deadlines and to the required quality standard working in line with FCA compliance and best practice
- Ensure that you maintain an up-to-date knowledge of our products, processes and industry developments.
- Build and maintain internal relationships
What we would like you to have
- The ability and determination to consistently over achieve on productivity and targets.
- A creative, dynamic and smart approach to sales
- High level of account management, sales and service ability
- Competent in handling and working through customer objections
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Proven successful background in a customer focused environment
- Ambition and determination to succeed
- The ability to deal with customers over the telephone in a confident and professional manner
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to changes within a fast paced working environment
In addition be great if you had
- Previous insurance experience
What we can offer
- Excellent salary and bonus
- Fantastic working environment
- Benefits such as free healthy vending machine
- Long terms and stable career
- Full and in-depth product training
- Opportunity for CII training
- Customer Service
- General Insurance