Motor & Household Customer Advisor
Our client is an Independent insurance broker based in Nottingham. They are looking for an additional staff member to handle Personal Motor and Household Insurance.
- To deal with Motor and Household Insurance queries from clients.
- Deal with the internal administration for new business enquiries, renewals and mid- term alterations.
- Maintain accurate client records
- Discuss and advise clients in regard to their personal lines queries
- Liaise with Insurance Companies
- Process documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the external Account Executives where necessary.
- Following internal procedures and FCA compliance.
The ideal candidate will be based in or around Nottingham and will have previously worked in a role dealing with Motor and Household Insurance from an Insurance Company, Broker or Claims background. You will have good customer service skills and be able to work within FCA regulation and compliance procedures.
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Arnold, Nottingham.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'