Motor Fraud Solicitor
£28,000 - £33,000
A leading defendant law firm requires a Solicitor to join their motor fraud team based in Glasgow due to significant growth.
The type of work includes:
- Minimal Impact Cases
- Fabricated claims
- Phantom Passengers
- Contrived Claims
- Semi-staged / Staged Claims
- Grossly Exaggerated Claims
The Scottish counter fraud team also defend casualty claims where fraud is suspected and work closely with the casualty counter fraud team in England & Wales.
Main Duties include:
- Handling a varied caseload of pre-litigated but mainly litigated work covering the above types of claim with an appropriate level of supervision, across a variety of clients;
- Assume responsibility for quality control and benchmark compliance on own caseload, including accuracy and timeliness of management reporting and information.
- Achieve a minimum budgeted annual target of 1,440 chargeable hours per year
- To handle a wide variety of pre-litigation and litigated cases where fraud is suspected.
The successful Motor Fraud Solicitor must be qualified with experience of litigating in the Scottish courts. You will also have experience of handling claims at all levels within the Scottish court system and will have a sound knowledge of Scottish legal procedure.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Please contact Emily Flewitt, Senior Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our websitewww.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'