Job title: Motor Engineer
Job Ref: ADR/20158
Salary: to £30,000
National insurance organisation, who are enjoying a period of continued expansion, would like to recruit a motor engineer to be an integral part of the motor engineering team. The role will be focused on achieving excellent technical standards in engineering and total loss settlement
Duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct Audatex damage assessments and pre accident value assessments.
- Ensure safe and cost effective repair methods are agreed at all times.
- Produce accurate Engineer reports.
- Work within client SLA’s at all times.
- Communicate effectively and build rapport with customers.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieving clients SLA’s at all times.
- % GCR for total loss settlements.
- Claim volume as agreed.
- Leakage % as agreed.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous motor engineering experience.
- ATA VDA qualification desirable.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please contact us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"