Insurance Servicing Agency offering exciting opportunities for experienced Motor Claims Professionals at all levels for a progressive and expanding Claims Division based in Mid Essex.
To provide a fast and efficient and accurate claims handling service to the highest of standards for various insurers. You will be providing support to policy holders, clients and brokers to ensure that they receive exceptional customer care and support while dealing with claims and enquiries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be capable of making early liability decisions and offering intervention services as appropriate
- Identify claims types to ensure they are Fastracked to appropriate teams and suppliers
- Be able to identify cases where we have reasons to consider further investigation relating to fraud or causation
- Be confident when creating new cases and liaising with policyholders to obtain the relevant claims details of cases not previously reported
- Be capable of validating claims against policy information to ensure Indemnity verified
- Identifying the most appropriate repair method and instructing the relevant repair specialist
- Applying standard reserves upon notification of incident for own damage and 3rd Party in accordance with the reserving criteria
The above is not an exhaustive list and may change with the overall business objectives of the Company.
Skills & Experience:
- Must have motor claims experience
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS applications
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to influence and manage relationships with key stakeholders and your peer group, remaining positive and enthusiastic when dealing with difficult and challenging situations
- Have a pro-active approach to solve people and customer problems and to remain focused on priorities for the team as a whole when faced with conflicting demands
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
These are varied openings working in modern professional environment.
Salary is according to relevant experience coupled with an extensive benefits package
35 hours working week
If you are interested in this position then please forward your CV for the Hiring Managers attention
We look forward to hearing from you
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are acting as a Recruitment Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'