A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Motor Claims Handler to join a fantastic company in Kettering on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm. Salary £16,500-18,500 per annum.
If you’re looking to join a first-rate team in a small family run business, are highly customer focused and want to be a part of a well-established organisation then this might be the role for you!
- Be the front line for First Notice of Loss
- Dealing with all aspects of claims
- Handle incoming written and telephone enquiries
- Respond to incoming calls quickly and efficiently
- Process repairs invoices
- Run daily reports
- Have a real passion for customer service
- Can show great time management and have the ability to handle a number of tasks at once
- Have the ability to analysis a situation and make logical decisions
- Have an interest and knowledge in motor vehicles
- Enjoy negotiating
- Are computer literate
If you have the above experience and are looking for a busy, involved role and are passionate about customer service then please do not hesitate and apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'