We are a growing, dynamic, fast paced, people focused Claims Consultancy business delivering innovative and customer driven solutions to the claims and financial services sector in the UK.
Our significant market reputation has been built upon our speed of response to new challenges, our adaptability to change and getting the job done faster and better than our competitors.
Our Team of Motor Consultants is growing and we are looking for exceptional, organised and confident individuals, who want to push themselves and develop their experience to the next level. Our aim is to multi-skill our people.
If you feel you have the motivation and potential for a new opportunity to grow with us and you 'tick the box’ in one of the following areas, we would like to hear from you;
- You have experience in handling claims in any of the following areas -Third Party Motor Damage/ Credit Hire GTA & Non GTA/Personal Injury (MOJ or Non MOJ)
- A confident negotiator of Motor claims you are able to investigate and resolve issues quickly
- A confident and resourceful decision maker, you are able to think 'out of the box’.
- You understand how to handle litigated claims (and how to avoid them)
- And - you are experienced in dealing with customers, handling claims related complaints and managing their expectations
- Ideally you will have a CII Cert qualification or be prepared to progress towards the qualification.
- Credit Hire