Motor Claims Complaint Handler
This company deliver best in class expert processes and resources to enable regulated companies to solve complex resource, planning and regulated challenges in their businesses. Recently included in the Financial Times 1000 Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies as well as achieving the Investors in People award, this company provides fantastic opportunities for ambitious and motivated individuals.
As a Motor Claims Complaint Handler, your duties will include:
- Work efficiently and accurately through the investigation of issues to ensure a fair outcome.
- Listen to the customer – keep it simple and ensure you build customer confidence by solving their problems quickly and professionally. Influence and own issues to ensure successful resolution whilst adhering to regulatory guidelines.
- Be confident in taking ownership and responsibility for making decisions and using judgement to deliver a fair outcome to our customer.
- Identify key root causes and work with the wider business to review and suggest ideas on how to prevent the issues re-occurring and reduce issue volumes.
- Build a good working relationship with the Financial Ombudsman Service and ensure to take relevant guidance from their decisions.
- Deliver a superior customer service at all times.
To be a successful Motor Claims Complaint Handler you will have the following skills and experience:
- To have a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service and have a passion for service and quality.
- Experienced in dealing with complaints, specifically within the Insurance or wider Financial Services industry preferred.
- Ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes and communicate decisions with confidence and empathy by telephone and in writing.
- Have a strong attention to detail.
- Deliver excellent customer service and be driven to do the right thing for our customers. Be passionate about putting things right when they have gone wrong.
- Have the ability to think outside the box and explore alternative means of resolution.
The Motor Claims Complaint Handler will be required to complete a DBS and Credit Check.
In return, the Motor Handler will receive a salary of £165 per day, for an initial period of 6 months, with the likelihood of extension.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job