Motor Claims Advisor
SOS are working with a well-established client seeking a Motor Claims Advisor to join their team in Verwood.
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Hours: Full-Time Working in a shift between 8.00 am - 6.00 pm Monday - Friday, either 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
This company was founded in 1997 and continues to build on its established track record in providing exceptional service excellence across a full range of Claims Management services, specialising in non-standard vehicles and drivers.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with third party insurers ensure all correspondence is accurate and dealt with in a timely manner, including possessing of funds received
- Act at all times in clients best interest, utilising relationships built with the third party insurers to ensure prompt service where able.
- Accurately and efficiently administer all relevant paperwork
- Responsible for the administration of the late payment procedure, ensuring surcharges are added on relevant dates.
- Fully investigate and resolve, to a satisfactory conclusion, all issues raised by the third party's insurers which will result in liaising with comprehensive insurer, referrer, solicitors, repairers and clients.
- Effectively manage a case load, ensuring procedures and customer service standards are adhered to at all times, including adherence to non-payment process and liaising with solicitors.
- Contribute/assist in championing the need for continuous improvement, seeking to improve processes and efficiencies
- To be an active team member taking on additional responsibilities where appropriate
- Seek to improve control, mitigate risk and increase efficiencies in all elements of the role.
What they need from you?
- Good level of Education - GCSE Level or equivalent
- Experience in motor claims
- Thorough in approach, practiced in exercising diligence and precision
- Accomplished in an environment that requires a high level of integrity
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Target driven
- Communication skills
- A good telephone manner
- Proactive in approach
- Claims experience
- Strong customer service is desirable
Our aim is to respond to your application with 48 hours. However, due to high volumes of candidates applying for positions, please assume that if we have not contacted you within 7 days you have been unsuccessful for this role. We will keep your details and contact you should a more suitable position become available.
Don't delay, call, click or come in today! Find success with SOS!