Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
About Our Client
Leading Insurance Company with an excellent client base are seeking to attract a Administrator from a motor industry background to join there team in Chelmsford.
In this role you manage the vehicles outstanding and in sale at Copart to help achieve a first class, professional service with claims to our customers & Copart in line with agreed SLA's and business growth targets.
- Manage of daily auction at Copart's yards. Accepting, counterbidding and rerunning vehicles as appropriate ensuring maximum return on each lot.
- Review and monitor re run vehicles, trying to boost sale price, but letting go when vehicle has been in sale more than 5 weeks.
- Reserve each lot, checking thoroughly the value, category, keys, damage etc ensuring any issues are raised internally with the GSS managers or externally through Copart's management team.
- Utilise all necessary desktop & claims systems to achieve the clearance of vehicles at Copart within a reasonable time frame.
- Responding promptly & pro-actively to all outstanding vehicles over 60 days.
- Recommend improvements for Copart, claims and input in problem solving & collaboration where needed.
- Review, manage and process all jobs over the 60 period, forwarding vehicles outstanding to the appropriate claims team/CFT for review and advise.
- Ensure all salvage vehicles are monitored, managed, prioritised and cleared daily when possible.
- Review and add appropriate notes to claims system when needed.
- Follow all DPA, FSA, TCF and all regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Develop & maintain effective relationships with colleagues & other departments'.
- Deal with all adhoc or urgent salvage issues when needed.
- Maintain an effective diary system within a timely manner.
Key skills & Knowledge
- Detailed understanding of Copart system and how to clear/audit hold vehicles.
- Experience in managing an effective diary.
- The ability to work with Copart and claims whilst showing initiative.
- Organisational skills and the ability to plan and prioritise work as necessary.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and computer literacy
- Utilise & review your own Personal Development Plan
- Support Team leader and deliver departmental objectives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'