Westray Recruitment Consultants is working with a leading automotive manufacturer based in Norton who are searching for a MOTOMAN Robot Operator.
- Working to various engineering drawings, including the understanding of welding signs and symbols
- Plating steel
- Undertaking hand burning and the profiling of steel
- Abiding by strict Health & Safety protocol
- MIG Welding to a high standard including performing fillet, butt and multi-run welds
- Need to have experience in Automated Weld Robots (MOTOMAN)
- Applicants must be competent to read and interpret complex engineering drawings, including welding signs and symbols
- Applicants must be Time Served as a Plater or Fabricator
- Applicants must have experience working within a heavy engineering environment
- Be able to competently MIG weld mild steel
- Be skilled with various plating and fabrication techniques and able to use associated equipment
- This position pays £8.54 (days), £9.82 (backs) and £10.68 (nights).
- This position operates on a temporary to permanent basis and comes with readily available overtime including time & 1/3 during the week, time & ½ Saturdays and double time Sundays
- Applicants will work a 2 shift rotation comprising day and back shift.
- The hours of work are 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm.
- This work is Monday to Friday.
- In periods of peak production applicants must also be flexible to work a night shift (11pm-7am).
POINT OF CONTACT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job