Motion Graphics Lead - Loughborough
Motion Graphics Lead - Loughborough, Leicester
Looking for a Motion Graphics Lead to join a leading Creative Agency based in Loughborough.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- To creatively lead Motion Graphics and Animation projects as well as under supervision from the Creative Director and Head of Post Production, both in full (i.e. handling entire projects) and in part (i.e. supplying Motion Graphics elements to other film projects).
- To contribute to larger 2D and 3D projects alongside 3D artists, compositors and editors by supplying assets or animated elements for smooth integration.
- To be fully involved in Research and Development work where new techniques and styles are being attempted as a result of creative requirements.
- To work closely with 2 of our existing Motion Graphics Artist and offer creative input and feedback.
- A superb knowledge of appropriate Animation/Motion Graphics software including; After Effects, Element 3D, Photoshop and illustrator. Knowledge of editing software or Cinema 4D would be an advantage but not essential.
- An exceptional creative flair and ability to work with subject matter of a very wide variety.
- An ability to communicate directly with clients before, during and after projects.
- A willingness and ability to be part of a team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with at least 2-3 years experience in the creative industries within a similar role.
- Creatively-minded with real flair
- Corporate understanding of messages
- Technically competent
- Highly Motivated
- Committed to a long-term career
- Able to self-manage
Benefits & Perks:
- Perkbox account
- Stunning working environment in the purpose-converted 19th-century Trinity Hall with access to industry-leading technology and facilities including a private cinema.
- 24 days holiday (4 of which are reserved for shut-down during the Christmas period).
- Training/management development plan including access to funding for training (at Management discretion).
If you are interested please apply now with a copy of your most recent CV and Showreel.
- Motion Graphics
- Cinema 4D
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"