My client being a global Internet company is currently seeking a Motion Designer to work on a temporary assignment for 4 months. This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organisation is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
What you will do...
As a Motion Designer, you will work with a Senior Designer and will produce engaging design and motion graphics in line with our client's requirements. You will be involved in projects from conception to delivery.
Key Duties & Responsibilities...
* Working closely and collaborating with diverse teams (Communications, Research)
* Supporting the Senior Designer in providing and end-to-end in-house design and motion graphics solutions
* Providing feedback to the teams
* Working directly with external partners
To be considered for this role...
* Design Qualification to Degree Standard or industry experience with a proven track record as a Motion Designer in a professional, broadcast, post production or agency environment.
* Solid, practical understanding of design principles, typography, layout etc.
* Expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Professional level working with Cinema 4D.
* A good understanding of video editing, specifically Premiere Pro.
* In depth knowledge of video codecs, file encoding and deliverables.
* Experience presenting designs to stakeholders.
Skills & Experience (Desirable):
* Basic understanding of Agile methodologies, such as Scrum / Kanban.
* Experience designing for print and understanding of print processes.
* Ability to shoot video.
* Strong illustrational skills.
Please include a link to a portfolio or personal website in your application.
Kelly Services UK Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job