MOT Tester - Fast Fit
If you’re looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
MOT Testers are an integral part of the branch team and contribute to the overall success of the branch. Approved and regularly checked by DVSA, MOT Testers carry out a responsible role in ensuring that all vehicles are tested in accordance with Ministry Standards and that the company is meetings its obligations as an Approved MOT Centre.
In return MOT Testers are given the opportunity to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a company that appreciates the contribution which their MOT Testers make!
Ideally located - Salisbury, Baverstock, Netherhampton, Britford, Odstock, Barford St Martin
Salary: £25k Basic, OTE £27,500k. A minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
- As a MOT Tester you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT’s and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with company and Ministry procedures.
- Observe the National Customer Code at all times.
- Responsible for inspecting, removal, repair or replacement of brake components, tyres, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filter and batteries.
- Provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance where necessary.
- Ensure all work is quality controlled.
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Assist in answering incoming telephone calls (when trained).
- Ensure branch equipment is kept in good working order.
- Attend training courses as and when needed.
- You must hold a valid VOSA Smart Card.
- Be willing to fit when not testing
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of MOT Tester please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3075JH
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'