MOT Tester / Service Tech
Location - Marlborough, Wiltshire
Within our centres no two days are ever the same and on any day, you can expect to encounter almost any make of car for almost every piece of work e.g.
• servicing, inspections and MOT testing
Tools of the Trade:
• Adaptable and flexible and enjoys the challenge of coming across and resolving new problems every day.
• A valid Class 4 DVSA MOT Smart Card
• Vehicle Technicians possessing NVQ or City & Guilds qualifications are particularly welcome.
Our MOT Testers come from a variety of backgrounds; Mobile Mechanics, Skilled Technicians and Master Technicians from independents, fast-fits and dealers, from mobile to roadside.
In return we offer;
• Competitive salary band
• Contributory pension scheme
• Recognised ATA Qualification for Mechanics and MOT Testers
• Long service awards
As you would expect from the UK’s leading garage network the opportunities to earn, progress and specialise are market leading.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'