Due to our recent expansion we are seeking an experienced MOT Tester to assist with the development of our branch.
You will carry out MOT’s in line with DVSA guidelines. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure. You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Only MOT Testers with appropriate qualifications should apply. The ideal applicant will have ATL experience and be skilled in all makes and models of cars. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme & working practices.
Purpose of Job
• The MOT Tester is required to conduct MOT's in line with DVSA guidelines and to adhere to company policies.
• The MOT Tester is to ensure all MOT's are carried out in line with DVSA guidelines to ensure full compliance
• The MOT Tester is to ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
Hours: 48 per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
- Potential for 40 days paid leave
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Development opportunities
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
Strictly No agencies