This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work - a chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for the UK's largest independent Fast Fit specialist.
MOT Testers are an integral part of our branch team and contribute to the overall success of the branch.
Approved and regularly checked by DVSA, MOT Testers carry out a responsible role in ensuring that all vehicles are tested in accordance with Ministry standards and that the company is meeting its obligations as an approved MOT centre.
In return we give MOT Testers the chance to earn great rewards, benefits and to work for a Company that appreciates the contribution which our MOT Testers make.
As a MOT Tester you will provide efficient and effective customer service, with the highest quality of workmanship, in relation to MOT's and other company products, ensuring that the work is carried out in line with Company and Ministry procedures.
Main duties include:
- To provide quality workmanship at all times.
- To ensure all work is quality controlled
- To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- To ensure all safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
Skills and Experience required:
- Full UK driving license
- Fully qualified and approved by the DVSA to carry out MOT Tests
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced MOT Tester and Vehicle Technician, with a keen eye for detail and highly customer focused.
Benefits include a generous bonus scheme, a minimum of 30 days holiday and staff discounts.
Basic salary is £21,000 pa. Bonuses vary but an MOT Tester whose branch achieves sales and margin targets can expect to earn at least £100 - £200 per month in addition to basic salary.
If you're looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places - apply now!
- Motor Vehicle
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job