Automotive MOT Tester
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive MOT Tester Required in Diss
Salary: Up to £24,000 Per Annum plus Bous
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: MOT Tester Required for a main dealership in Norwich - Motor Trade Jobs Norfolk
Our client is currently looking to recruit an MOT Tester for their busy Service Department. Experience working within a Main Dealership, Fast Fit Centre or Service Centre is essential.
To undertake all MOT testing.
Tools of the Trade:
* Adaptable and flexible and enjoys the challenge of coming across and resolving new problems every day.
* A valid Class 4 DVSA
* Vehicle Technicians possessing NVQ or City & Guilds qualifications are particularly welcome.
In return they offer:
* Competitive salary band
* Contributory pension scheme
* Recognised ATA Qualification for Mechanics and MOT Testers
* Long service awards
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client`s without your permission. If you are interested in this role, please apply now.
For further information please call Jason at OSR Recruitment on
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
- Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Dealership | Service & Aftersales | MOT Tester| Technician | Mechanic | Aftersales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job