£32,000 per annum
Duties of an MOT Tester - Vehicle Technician include:
- Carrying out maintenance and repair in-line with manufacturer standards
- Testing vehicles daily to VOSA standards
- Keeping your work area clean and tidy whilst being mindful of health and safety practices
- Completing jobs efficiently and in good time
Candidate requirements for the role of an MOT Tester - Vehicle Technician:
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or an equivalent qualification
- Your own set of tools
- mot tester
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'